Make Up Day OR:
Active Recovery Day
A.Aerobic Restoration25-40 minutes of one of the following performed at 60-70% effort – easy, restorative pace:
* Swim (this is my first choice)
* Row (focus on mechanics, smooth and efficient with a very low stroke per minute pace
* Hike (nothing crazy here, find a nice easy slope and go for a walk outdoors)
B.Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.- AND/OR -
* Body work from a licensed body worker (ART, acupuncture, deep tissue, etc…)
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc…
<- Another PR, this time by Brian on his snatch! - another good photo from Josh G.
"Coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous." - Albert Einstein
Training Is For Building Not Testing
Post thoughts to comments